Lisbon Columbia Business School event/Madrid QS MBA

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770
Hey guys,

I'll be in Portugal starting 9/9 and I've just received a mail from CBS about an event on the 21st of September, in Lisbon. Since I'm such a "huge fan" of CBS, I'll surely be there. If anyone else would like to join me, I'll share the details as soon as I get them myself.

P.S. I'll actually be living in Porto, but I might even consider spending the whole weekend in Lisbon for some tourist stuff. If you want to meet up, just PM and we'll talk.
Last edited by DanaJ on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am
Just a quick remainder to anyone (heh... )who's interested in this: the admissions event has been bumped to the 22nd of September.

Also, if you're from Madrid, the QS MBA world tour is going to be there on October 15th. I'm not sure if I can attend that one, I'll definitely try, but I can't be sure with more than a month before the actual event. I do want to see Madrid (and not just the Bernabeu stadium) and would love to see/meet some of you if you'd like. Please PM me if you want to get in touch.

Cheers!

P.S. For anyone interested in getting an MBA: the QS MBA world tour is coming to a huge city near you! Go to this website for details.