Doubt on last questions!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Doubt on last questions!

by ratpnc » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:52 am
Hi everyone!

Not having your amazing results, I am very happy with my achievement: I scored 650 (exactly my objective) - that will allow me to be a scholarship candidate in a portuguese MBA programme.

My Verbal skills (as you may already noted) are not as good as almost everyone in the forum, but my today's result is even poorer than I was expecting: percentile 45 :( - I was certain when fearing the fatigueness during the exam (moreover, the exam was exactly at the lunch time... I can't understand this!!!).

With respect to my doubt, I would like to know if we have to confirm the last answer of each section (e.g. by pressing "Next" in question 37 of the Quantitative Section).
This is because I didn't make that (the time reached the end before - even though the answer was selected!) and I've scored 50. I don't know if my score would had been 51 if I had pressed the "Next" button :oops: :roll: (and, obviously, the answer was correct).

BR Rui

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by cgiles01 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:36 pm
I am almost positive that you have to confirm each answer for it to count.
Giles

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ratpnc » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:23 am
Any other opinion?

Cheers

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:49 am
ratpnc wrote:Any other opinion?

Cheers
First of all congrats on that score! you're eligible for the scholarship now!!

I think they consider your last answer that you selected.
dont worry about 50 or 51. I dont think it would have changed your overall score.