Help me find the right school

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Help me find the right school

by jeevish » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:48 am
I am looking for a program for any of the top schools. I have a technical experience (2+) and I intend to persue a career in the technical domain (preferably Aerospace/ Automobile industry) after my MBA. Sorrt of a techno-mgmt/project mgmt kind of career. In the long run, wud like to establish a engineering firm of my own. I look for universities & programs that take me in this direction. Schools with placements from top technical companies.

Taking my GMAT shortly (expecting 700 +/- 20). Planning to send my scores to HBS, Hass-Berkeley, LBS. (HBS,LBS - dream). Rest not yet decided.

Plz help me find the right schools.

this is my profile:

I have an engineering background, technical work experience(2 yrs as on today), part-time business experience (3-4 years), 8.3 GPA/10 (around 3.3-3.4 out of 4) and entrepreneurial interests.

I ve been involved in mentoring my juniors at my Alma-mater and have been involved with a NGO which provides psycological & medical guidance to Cancer patients & their familes. Also an active blogger with interests in poetry, quizzing & cricket.

I am an Indian and can speak 4 indian languages & also French, apart from English. Can speak basic Russian,, now on learning process. i have also been part of a delegation to moscow.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am
I would consider MIT and Stanford as well.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school