Admission for the Fall of 2006?

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Admission for the Fall of 2006?

by tbirchar » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:53 pm
This may sound crazy to some people, but does anyone know of a strong MBA program that is still accepting students for the Fall of 2006?

I'm looking for a MBA school that subscribes to a strategy similar to Owen at Vanderbilt. "After third-round applications are reviewed and decisions are made, Vanderbilt continues to welcome new applicants on a space-available basis (rolling admission). After March 1, we review completed applications and make decisions on a space available basis."

If it matters, I have a GMAT score of 650, GPA of 3.6, and 12 years work experience.

Thanks!
--Tom

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:22 pm
I apologize for the delayed reply. New messages were not showing up in my email for the past week, so I just saw your post today.

Columbia's January program may be of interest to you. You would not begin until January, but you would graduate with those that begin in the Fall. The final deadline is October 11.

I would guess that some of the less competitive programs would still consider your application, but I am not aware of any in particular.
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me