Please Help on this !

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Please Help on this !

by Tushar14 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 am
Hi Experts,
I have already started off with GMAT preparation for executive MBA program from US university.But to my surprise I came to know today that executive MBA has to be company sponsored only and we can't get F-1 student visa for studying EMBA.

Please throw some light or suggestions on this coz I am not aware of such thing.Is there a way out to overcome this if the employer is not ready for such sponsorship.

Regards,
Tushar

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

by MBAApply » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:07 am
Tushar14 wrote:Hi Experts,
I have already started off with GMAT preparation for executive MBA program from US university.But to my surprise I came to know today that executive MBA has to be company sponsored only and we can't get F-1 student visa for studying EMBA.

Please throw some light or suggestions on this coz I am not aware of such thing.Is there a way out to overcome this if the employer is not ready for such sponsorship.

Regards,
Tushar
EMBA programs require you to be working full-time while studying. My guess is you're in India, which is why it's not possible to fly from India to the US every weekend for class.

As such, the only way you can do an EMBA program in the US is to actually be working in the US full-time, which means you need a work visa first.