Please give your comments on my profile

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please give your comments on my profile

by sidhu_805 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Hi,

Please can you provide your candid comments on my profile.

I am an Indian. I did my undergraduation in Chemical Engineering in india ( 3.2 GPA) and worked as a Plant Enginner for 2 years in india . Then moved to US for masters and I did masters in Chemical and Natural Gas Engineering. My masters GPA is 3.3. From the past 3 yeras I am working for GE Energy as a Process Engineer.

I am planning to apply for Fall 2010 semester. So my overall work experience by the time I apply to the schools will be 6 years

My expected GMAT score is 680 - 720.

I have been organizing and participating in many volunteering events through GE.

-Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
-Engineer In Training Certified
-Member of AICHE
-During undergraduation, I presented technical papers in Natinal Level seminars and secured second prize.
-Helping family in our family business (Movie making business in india )

I am not sure whether I am good fit for International top 10 schools or not. I am considering to apply few of these colleges and yet to finalize the schools.

In Europe

-IE business school
-ESADE
-Cranfield School of Management
-Oxford business school
-Insead

In China
-HKUST

In USA

I am sure that I will apply for University of Texas- Austin

I am really confused about other schools.Competition seems to be too high. Please suggest me few collges that are in my reach.

Are those above mentioned schools are in my reach??

Do you think can I try for University of California, Berkeley, University of Virginia at Dreden and NYU stern.

Thanks,
Sid..