please evaluate my profile

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

please evaluate my profile

by ak-84 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:09 pm
I am Akhil Kumar Sharma and i am yet to appear for My GMAT and i am planning to apply for 2016 . Kindly evaluate my Profile.

Vision:- Being deeply involved in Natural Resources Management for 6+ years I am aiming to Earn an M.B.A. Degree from Elite U.S. B-Schools in Renewable Energy Resources and would like to head a global team in Developing Countries such as Denmark , Netherlands & Austria. Once i had a balanced experience of handling Global International Projects and then i will start my own set-up working for Alternate Renewable Energy Resources in India

Educational Background:- Passed Out Bachelor's of Technology (1st ever Indian Batch in this Technology) in Geoinformatics from Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation , Salem (Tamil Nadu) in 2008 and i am the first Indian to achieve highest marks in this graduation (with aggregate of 68%) but this graduation was through distance education mode the reason why i opted for distance Education is :-1. I have to earn on my along along with my academics 2. I thoroughly researched about this program before joining it and it was unique in its own terms.
I am the first person of my Family Generations to complete my entire education in English Medium . I am the First person in my whole family to graduate in a Technology and I am the first person in my family to work for Non-Profit Sector.

I am the Youngest Person just at age of 23 to train Indian Army Officials at Jodhpur Cantonment for Diploma in Geoinformatics in 2008 (It was a short term project of 28 days).
I have suggested a few changes in course contents of Training Programs Related to Remote Sensing and GIS in Indian Army & Indian Air-Force and those suggestions were welcomed and are practically implemented.

Professional Background:- Proudly fulfilling my Responsibilities as an Individual and as Team leader (Senior Project Manager & Senior Consultant) for a Reputed Non-Profit Sector based at Jaipur. My core domain is Natural Resource Management and i am associated with this organisation since 2008 and this is my 7th year in a row. I was the Youngest Member in my organisation to Join my Team as Spatial Analyst . I am the first person i history of all Non-Profit Sectors in India to join as Spatial Analyst in 2008(Thoroughly Researched and have sufficient proofs as well). I am the youngest member in history of organization to be awarded as "Employee of the Year (2009&2010)" in a row. I have been a self-starter in numerous occasions like i have developed and trained the Entire Department of Remote Sensing & GIS into my organization . I believe in constant enhancement of workforce of organization and i have deep inclinations towards education and Training . I constantly keep organizing workshops on training my Employees with much efficient Communication Skills & few Basic Technical Tools such as Microsoft Office. I have trained more than 10,000+ trainees till date and 99% of them were from Rural Background. I have also worked on two international projects implemented in Rajasthan , sponsored by Government of Canada and Government of Tokyo.

Extra Curricular Activities:- State Level Boxing Champion under 21 in heavy -weight category ( I love boxing as it gives you the best demonstration of the disciplined daemon in you thirsty for success...and also gives you a lesson for lifetime-its not about how hard you can get hit..its all about taking those hits and keep moving forward.) i have also been the leader of a street play group from a reputed NGO (during my academics) who used to perform live shows on streets demonstrating and education people about the social evils against women in India , i have also been the head of team who used to control drug addicts in rehabilitation camps when they used to go out of control...(have many emotional and hilarious memories related to it...) and i have also worked as team member NGO working for welfare of GMAT workers in India and also i am strongly supporting the genuine cause of LGBT group..
Lastly whenever i get time from my work i love to teach poor kids in a nearby village in Jaipur (Mathematics, Physics & English) and there have been 3 state level toppers in 2011 , 2012 & 2013.