Please evaluate my profile

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please evaluate my profile

by salmanqsm4 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:01 am
Hello. Below is my brief profile and please suggest me what b-schools are good for me and if I have any chance at any of the preferred schools for MBA.

GMAT:Male
Nationality: Pakistan

Qualifications: HDA, BSc, ACCA, CFA, FRM, PRM

Achievements:
1) Three year bachelor's degree awarded in First Class Honours by Oxford Brookes University, one of the leading universities in UK. GPA is equivalent to 3.6(As per iGPA calculator of World Education Services)

2) 790 GMAT score

3) Simpson Scholarship awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Out of 6000 applicants, 20 were short listed and among the 5 winners, I was one. It was awarded on the basis of brilliantly written essays and strong academic history.

4) Was awarded Certificates of Merit for obtaining highest score in the world in two of the ACCA exams.

5) Was awarded Candidate of the Year award by Professional Risk Management International Associations for obtaining highest score in PRM exams in the world.

6) Completed Higher Diploma in Accounting in shortest possible time in my school.

7)Devoted to Continuing Professional Education and have several Coursera Verified Certificates with distinction.

Extra-Curricular Activities:

1) Volunteered with Community Rural Development Program which is a non profit organization and was founded by my brother. We worked for developing the lifestyle of the people in the troubled tribal areas of Pakistan and established more than 10 mobile schools and put more than 2000 children in schools. Mobile schools were established on temporary basis until we raise enough money to build a proper permanent building for school.

2) Have played cricket for my college and represented my school on international level.

Work Experience:

3 years of work experience in Investment Advisory at Consulting Dept of Deloitte Pakistan and 1 year of Human Capital Consulting Experience at PwC, Saudi Arabia.

Post MBA Goals.
Be a Finance leader and also work for the betterment of the Pakistani troubled community.

Preferred Schools.
Harvard
Stanford
Wharton
Kellogg
Darden
Ross
Haas
Carnell
UCLA
McCombs
Stern &