Online Live Course - Veritas OR Manhattan GMAT

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Online Live Course - Veritas OR Manhattan GMAT

by guddik » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:19 pm
Hi Everyone,

I want to enroll in a live course for the structure, self study is not for me. I also want to make sure I enroll in one that gets me to the 700 questions and score. Can some of you who have specifically taken Veritas and Manhattan GMAT share if you had a second chance if you'd take it again?

Please in detail share your score improvement and what you thought it lacked.

Deciding on it this week and would really like your perspective before putting down $1500

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:35 pm
Hi guddik,

When it comes to studying for the GMAT, there are a variety of different options. Most GMAT Companies offer some type of free materials (practice problems, Trial Accounts, videos, etc.) that you can use to 'test out' a product before you buy it. In that same way, you might be able to sit in on a class for free. Before you lock yourself into an expensive course, you might want to look into the other study options though. We have a variety of those resources at out website (www.empowergmat.com). I suggest that you take advantage of all of them then choose the one that best matches your personality, timeline and budget.

If you have any additional question, then just let me know.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:25 pm
I echo Rich's response.
Here's another inexpensive (free) course - https://www.gmatprepnow.com/

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Legendary Member
Followed by:128 members
GMAT Score:770

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 pm
guddik wrote:Hi Everyone,

I want to enroll in a live course for the structure, self study is not for me. I also want to make sure I enroll in one that gets me to the 700 questions and score. Can some of you who have specifically taken Veritas and Manhattan GMAT share if you had a second chance if you'd take it again?

Deciding on it this week and would really like your perspective before putting down $1500
Detailed course reviews can be found here: https://reviews.beatthegmat.com/
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 pm
guddik wrote:Hi Everyone,

If you only want to practice good questions with the explanations available then I would recommend cheap sources like e-GMAT or Magoosh or FREE Coursed like mentioned in the post above

However i case you are willing to go only for the comparison between the two (Manhattan and Veritas) then my take will be Manhattan

Best suggestion available at my end will be that if you only want to practice good questions and take help of explanation then don't waste a single penny as Beat the GMAT and GMAT CLUB both have taggig feature with the help of which you can practice good quality questions for FREE and also you can avail some free online lectures like available on gmatprepnow

Spending money will be worth only if you plan to take a personalized help and for that you have many companies to compare and not just Manhattan and Veritas.

Here is a small comparison I have done for GMAT aspirants like you... :)
Attachments
Pricing Comparison.jpg
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour