need information

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

need information

by grace90 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:15 pm
Hello I m applying for mba in canda my gmat score is very less 500 and ielts 7 I m having 80% in b.e and 4.5 yrs of IT experience
Can any tell me acceptance rate in uni of manitoba , brock university.I have liked the ryerson mba mit program but gmat score is very low can any one suggest me
Wheather to apply or r dey very particular about gmat n wat is roi of uni of manitoba and brock uni.thanks in advace for help.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm
Well 500 is a pretty low gmat score for applying to business schools. I don't know much about the schools you've listed, but I'm sure you can find their average gmat scores on their websites. That would be a good place to start. I would also recommend you try taking the test again and seeing if you can improve your score and give yourself a shot at better schools.
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:53 am
grace90 wrote:Hello I m applying for mba in canda my gmat score is very less 500 and ielts 7 I m having 80% in b.e and 4.5 yrs of IT experience
Can any tell me acceptance rate in uni of manitoba , brock university.I have liked the ryerson mba mit program but gmat score is very low can any one suggest me
Wheather to apply or r dey very particular about gmat n wat is roi of uni of manitoba and brock uni.thanks in advace for help.
While the ROI of the programs really depends on your particular situation (current job, salary, undergrad experience and GPA and future goals), you really should retake the GMAT. Unless you have something very impressive about your profile, your chances of getting in are not great with your score. Are you interested in some tutoring to raise your score? Let me know!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:34 pm
At a score of below 500, you should greatly benefit from investing more time preparing for the GMAT. I suggest retaking as improving your score would help open up more options for your MBA plans.
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!