Need help with strategy for successful financial grant

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi I have just finished my undergraduation in business management and need help with creating the right strategy for financial grant. I will be applying for MBA only after 3-4 years and will use this time to strengthen my profile. My interests are in the areas of marketing,communications,consultancy and general management. Some of my dream schools are INSEAD, London School of Business, Kellog School of management, Wharton business school.On the downside, due to my financial condition I am doubting my chances for such schools, therefore I would be requiring a financial grant to support my endeavor, but on the other hand I am predicting my undergrad GPA between 2.7 to 3. My questions are

1. Is there something that I can do in these 3-4 years that will mitigate my low GPA and give me a strong chance for a grant? Will a strong GMAT score like 750< help?

2. Which universities give lesser importance to GPA and more to GMAt and other criterias?

Assistance here will help me to make a strategy for the coming 4 years so that I can create a strong profile of mine.

Thank you.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Sanchit_Rao » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:52 pm
Any other suggestion would also be appreciated