My GMAT Score FROM gmac

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

My GMAT Score FROM gmac

by Raja Kadri » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 pm
Brent,

I have just finished my KAPLAN online course and my last score was 610 and started at 420. However, I did the GMAT test from GMAC as suggested by today's email and I was shoked with my score. I got 300. I will go through the questions and see what I did wrong and right but I am very disappointed. I am writing my GMAT in late August and working very hard. I hope that I will finish this course with you with a higher score.

Thanks

Raja

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Hi Raja,

I always tell students not to get too concerned about one test result. As you have probably seen on the various forums here, the results can fluctuate wildly.

If it's really bothering you, you might want to take the practice test over to see what score you get.

All the best,
Brent

Raja Kadri wrote:Brent,

I have just finished my KAPLAN online course and my last score was 610 and started at 420. However, I did the GMAT test from GMAC as suggested by today's email and I was shoked with my score. I got 300. I will go through the questions and see what I did wrong and right but I am very disappointed. I am writing my GMAT in late August and working very hard. I hope that I will finish this course with you with a higher score.

Thanks

Raja
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by edwardsmichele » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am
Raja,

Thank you for expressing this concern that I am certain was shared by many people taking that base line practice exam. I have every confidence that with this 60 Day study program we will do extremely well on our actual GMAT exams.

Best regards. (And of course, thanks to Brent for sending you - and all of us - words of encourgagement and support.)

�ん�������。。 (In Japanese this means "Gambatte Kudasai." - "Please go for it and give it your best."

Michele