MGMAT CATs

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MGMAT CATs

by vrajparikh » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 am
I need more practice on CATs and was looking to purchase the MGMAT online practice exams package. However, I also want to improve on the verbal section and saw that "The Complete Verbal Set" comes with 6 CAT practice tests. Is there any difference in the 6 CATs available with the Verbal Set vs. the 6 "Manhattan" CATs available with the "Online Practice Exams & 8 Question Banks"?

Thank you

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by hja379 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 am
vrajparikh wrote:I need more practice on CATs and was looking to purchase the MGMAT online practice exams package. However, I also want to improve on the verbal section and saw that "The Complete Verbal Set" comes with 6 CAT practice tests. Is there any difference in the 6 CATs available with the Verbal Set vs. the 6 "Manhattan" CATs available with the "Online Practice Exams & 8 Question Banks"?

Thank you
None. There is no difference in the CATs. MGMAT has 6 CATs, doesn't matter how you get them.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by vrajparikh » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 am
Thank you

Official Company Rep
Followed by:7 members

by mgmat-matt » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 am
vrajparikh wrote:I need more practice on CATs and was looking to purchase the MGMAT online practice exams package. However, I also want to improve on the verbal section and saw that "The Complete Verbal Set" comes with 6 CAT practice tests. Is there any difference in the 6 CATs available with the Verbal Set vs. the 6 "Manhattan" CATs available with the "Online Practice Exams & 8 Question Banks"?

Thank you
Hi,

The 6 CAT exams included with The Complete Verbal Set are indeed the same 6 included with the Online Practice Exams & 8 Question Banks.

Best,
Matt
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative