Weatherhead School of Management (Case Western Reserve)
Peter B. Lewis Building, 10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
► See other schools
- people following this school
- people applying to this school
Your Status for This School
- General School Info
- Current Applicants
- Comment Wall
- Archived Chats
- Essay Advice
- Interview Reports
Members Accepted by Case Western
Most Active Case Western Commenters
2014/2015 ESSAY QUESTIONS
- Describe your motivation for pursuing the MBA degree at Weatherhead. How does it advance your short-term and long-term goals? How have your academic, career, and life experiences prepared you for this program? What strengths will you bring, and what knowledge or insights do you hope to develop throughout the program? You may also share any concerns about your application in this essay.
- Please choose from the following four topics, and indicate in your response which topic you are addressing.
- Describe a situation where your academic or professional ethics were challenged and how you dealt with the situation. What did you learn from the experience?
- What is the most difficult feedback you have received, and how did you address it?
- Throughout our lives, we have significant experiences or ‘milestones’ that have a lasting impact on us. Briefly describe such an event and its impact on you.
- Describe a time when you led a response to a crisis. What leadership skills did you display? What was the impact of your decisions? Whom did you lead, and what would they say about how you handled the situation? How would you rate your own performances?