MIT Sloan School of Management
- people following this school
- people applying to this school
Your Status for This School
- General School Info
- Current Applicants
- Comment Wall
- Archived Chats
- Essay Advice
- Interview Reports
2013/2014 ESSAY QUESTIONS
- Essays (500 words or fewer, limited to one page):
We are interested in learning more about how you work, think, and act. For each essay, please provide a brief overview of the situation followed by a detailed description of your response. Please limit the experiences you discuss to those which have occurred in the past three years.
In each of the essays, please describe in detail what you thought, felt, said, and did.
- Essay 1: The mission of the MIT Sloan School of Management is to develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world and generate ideas that advance management practice. Discuss how you will contribute toward advancing the mission based on examples of past work and activities.
- Essay 2: Describe a time when you pushed yourself beyond your comfort zone.
The Admissions Committee invites you to share anything else you would like us to know about you, in any format.
Essay Tips - Articles
Essay Tips - Videos
MIT Sloan Essay Analysis 2013/2014 Season - Write Like an Expertby Marc Zawel, AcceptU, on August 6, 2013