Booth School of Business (University of Chicago)
5807 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
► See other schools
- people following this school
- people applying to this school
Your Status for This School
- General School Info
- Current Applicants
- Admissions Blog
- Comment Wall
- Archived Chats
- Essay Advice
- Interview Reports
Members Accepted by Booth
Most Active Booth Commenters
2014/2015 ESSAY QUESTIONS
- Presentation/Essay:: Chicago Booth values adventurous inquiry, diverse perspectives, and a collaborative exchange of ideas. This is us. Who are you?
- Be reflective. We’ve learned a lot about you throughout the application, but what more should we know?
- Determine your own length. There is no prescribed minimum or maximum length. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
- Choose the format that works for you. You can design your presentation or compose your essay in the format that you feel best captures your response. However, please consider the specific technical restrictions noted below.
- Think about you, not us. Rather than focusing on what you think we want to hear, focus on what is essential for us to know about you. Simply put, be genuine. Technical Guidelines:
- File Size: Maximum file size is 16 MB.
- Accepted Upload Formats: Acceptable formats are PDF, Word and Powerpoint.
- Multimedia Restrictions: We will be viewing your submission electronically and in full color, but all submissions will be converted to PDF files, so animation, video, music, etc. will not translate over.
- Preserve Your Formatting: We strongly recommend converting your piece to a PDF file prior to submitting to ensure that everything you see matches what we see.
- Re-applicant Essay: Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words maximum)
Essay Tips - Articles
Essay Tips - Videos
Write Like an Expert: Booth School of Business Essays Analyses 2014/2015 Seasonby Heidi Granner, Clear Admit, on August 19, 2014