A Community to Support You
Applying to business school this year? We know it’s stressful, so we’re here to help! We’ve set up info pages for each business school in our MBA Watch, so it’s easier for you to stay connected to what the AdCom and fellow students are saying. We’re now doing even more than that!
To ease the stress of applying, Beat The GMAT is giving away $10 in Amazon.com gift cards to the first 100 R1 applicants who update their application status on Beat The GMAT!
- $10 Amazon.com gift cards for the first 100 R1 applicants who update their application status on Beat The GMAT.
Please note that the only requirement is that you have submitted your R1 application and that you updated your application status on Beat The GMAT. You can win the $10 Amazon.com gift card even if you haven’t yet received a notice from your schools.
Great! So what do you need to do?
- If you don’t already have a Beat The GMAT username, create an account now.
- Log into your Beat The GMAT account
- Go to the the Current Applicant Stats for the schools that you’re applying to and make sure that you can view the stats. You’ll need to enter your own stats if you haven’t already done so.
- Make sure that you’ve submitted your GMAT score as well. You can update your applicant stats by: 1) clicking on the “My Profile” link on the upper right corner of the screen, 2) clicking on the “My Applicant Stats” tab and 3) updating your GMAT score.
- Go to the MBA Watch pages for the schools that you applied to and update your application status. You’ll be able to update your status by changing the menus on the upper right corner of the page.
- Post at least one comment on the Comment Walls for the schools that you’ve submitted an application to letting other members know that you submitted your application.
- Forward the confirmation email you received from at least one of your R1 schools to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof that you’re a real applicant. Beat The GMAT values your privacy and will not share your personal details with anyone else.
- You must be a business school applicant who submitted an R1 application to any of the schools that are in Beat The GMAT’s MBA Watch area. You must have also updated your application status. And you must post at least one comment on the School Comment Walls to be eligible to participate.
- Winners of the $10 gift cards will be notified via email.
- One gift card per person who sends us their confirmation email.
Got any questions or comments? Post them in the Beat The GMAT forum or email us at email@example.com!