For a limited time only, take our NEW! GMAT Hard Math for FREE when you enroll in any GMAT Small Group Instruction, LiveOnline course or Private Tutoring. Our math specialists will show you the best strategies to successfully tackle the most challenging math problems on the exam. You’ll get 2.5 hours of convenient LiveOnline instruction, 300+ questions for additional self-guided practice, and MORE!
Prep with us and experience the Princeton Review advantage. We offer:
- Guaranteed results with our proven methodology and score-raising strategies
- Passionate, engaging and expert instructors
- Small Group Instruction courses are limited to 4 students for the most personalized instruction
- LIVE office hours 7 days a week where our certified instructors will go over your homework, review practice test results, or explain difficult problems
- Comprehensive and up-to-date study materials
For more information about any of our courses, check out PrincetonReview.com, or call us at 800-2Review.
GMAT Small Group Instruction
The Princeton Review has created a new Small Group Instruction course focusing on both content and test-taking strategies and providing in-depth prep for the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT. We guarantee your score will improve or you’ll get your money back.
Designed to be the most personalized GMAT prep course, this program will help you achieve your best score with:
- Personalized attention with only 4 students so you can focus on the areas where you need the most improvement and get individualized prep designed to eradicate weaknesses
- All the extra help you need with LIVE office hours 7 days a week with our certified GMAT instructors
- Results-driven instruction featuring a unique blend of GMAT content review and test-taking strategies
- Comprehensive prep for the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT
- The most realistic testing practice with our new adaptive practice tests for the Next Generation GMAT
>>>To learn more about our GMAT courses and options, click here.
The Princeton Review achieves Success through our Methods, Teachers, and Results. Let us help you succeed and get into the business school of your choice.
Our GMAT preparation programs are known worldwide for their excellence. Count on us to provide personalized coaching that will deliver big results.
- We achieve Results by caring for our students and creating a personalized learning experience for each student.
- This caring comes through by the teachers we recruit, our training, and quality assurance before our teachers even begin. This caring also comes through in the service we provide to our customers.
- We’re fun, professional and inspirational.
Click the images below to learn more about The Princeton Review:
Invest in your GMAT score
A superior performance on the GMAT requires superior preparation. And that’s where we come in. Each year we help millions of students achieve higher GMAT scores. The Princeton Review has over 30 years of experience training students to succeed on standardized tests. Here are 5 more reasons to study with The Princeton Review:
1. Proven & Guaranteed results.
The Princeton Review offers one of the most generous test prep guarantees in the market: After taking a course, if a student’s score does not improve, he or she can either take retake the course for free or receive a tuition refund (click here for full details).
2. Superior personalized instruction with realistic study materials.
Students will have a customized plan based on their specific GMAT needs, so they can achieve results no matter what the scoring range. The Princeton Review’s Small Group Instruction is limited to 4 students per class and we provide LIVE office hours 7 days a week.
By signing up with The Princeton Review, students will also get access to the company’s top-rated GMAT tests, books, and services, acknowledged by many Beat The GMAT community members as must-haves for GMAT prep. Moreover, as a Princeton Review student, you may have access to one or all of the following for a tremendous support infrastructure: Check out What You’ll Get.
3. Convenience and Flexible prep options.
Every student has a different learning style and schedule—that’s why we offer a variety of prep programs: classroom courses, online courses, private tutoring, and small group tutoring. Find out which GMAT Test Prep Course is right for you.
4. Experience and Depth.
We focus on the exams that get people into school. What we learn about one test translates over to an effective strategy for another test. We see more high school and grad-school bound students than all prep companies and have been doing it longer than almost all companies. Some of our competitors will mock that we concentrate on more than just one test. Critical Reading is on all tests. We’ve got a ton of experience with Critical Reading. The SAT, GRE, and GMAT love math. We’ve got a serious pool of math questions and we’ve got an arsenal of techniques to address any type of question the test writers can throw at us. A question on the GMAT could be on the GRE… our breadth gives us depth.
5. Prep with us and SAVE 10%!
As a member of the Beat the GMAT community, you get a 10% year round discount on our classroom, online or tutoring programs (GMAT, GRE, LSAT or MCAT). Enroll now and save! Enter code BEATGMAT10 at checkout. Click here to learn more. 10% Off Book Offer + Free Shipping: Click Bookstore and enter code BEATGMAT at checkout.