GMAT Study Plans – How to Get a 700+ on the GMAT
Every day, Beat The GMAT members go to the I just Beat The GMAT! forum to share their experiences in preparing for and succeeding on the GMAT test. The editorial staff has picked our favorite 10 stories of members earning 700+ scores. Click on the titles below:
- 720 (96th Percentile) – How I Beat The GMAT!
- GMAT 720, 95% (Q49, V40) – People Never Fail, They Just Give Up
- Waging War on the GMAT (760 – 99th Percentile)
- From 620 to 760 – I OWNED the GMAT
- 770 – 50Q, 46V – Content First, Then Speed
- 770 (Q50, V45) from UZBEKISTAN
- 720 (Q49, V40) – My Blog and Lessons Learned
- From 610 to 750! What Worked, What Didn’t
- 760 / 99% / 6.0 – Grateful and Offering Unconventional Advice
- 770 (50Q, 47V) – Dana’s Tale
Study Plans: You Can Score a 700+ on the GMAT too!
The key to earning a 700 and above on the GMAT is a solid prep plan. Click on the study plans below for further guidance:
- A 3-Month GMAT Prep Plan (Recommended)
- A One-Month GMAT Study Plan
- Studying for the GMAT as a Non-Native English Speaker: A Verbal Focus Plan
- A Three-Month TOEFL Study Plan
- Studying for the GMAT in a Crunch: A 2-Week Study Plan
- Retaking the GMAT
- Developing a GMAT Study Plan
- The Best ‘How-To’ Study List
We hope that you’re now inspired to reach for a top GMAT score! It will take hard work, but know that you have a community of members and experts behind you to support you along the way.