It’s Always Better in a Community
We know, we know: you’re waiting for that email from the HBS Admissions Office. Are you one of the few lucky applicants to be invited to an interview? Or are you stuck on the waitlist? Or worse, did it just not work out this year? No matter what the result is, one thing’s for sure: we’re an entire community to back you up throughout this process!
You’ve submitted their stats on our MBA Watch Harvard Business School. You’ve attended our admissions chats. You’ve posted your questions on the Comment Wall. The beauty of it? The journey only now begins!
To ease the transition, Beat The GMAT is giving away $100 Amazon.com gift cards!
- $100 Amazon.com gift cards to be randomly distributed to 5 R1 applicants who get notified by HBS today (Wed, October 26)
We’ll be randomly giving away $100 Amazon.com gift cards to 5 Beat The GMAT members who receive a notice from HBS today (Wed, October 26) and update their profile. All you need to do is spread the news you got from the Admissions Office and you could also get a chance to celebrate (or console yourself) with some well-deserved shopping!
Great! So what do you need to do?
- If you don’t already have a Beat The GMAT username, create an account now.
- Log into your Beat The GMAT account
- Go to the HBS Current Applicant Stats page and make sure that you can see the stats.
- Make sure that you’ve submitted your GMAT score as well. You can update your applicant stats by: 1) clicking on the “My Profile” link on the upper right corner of the screen, 2) clicking on the “My Applicant Stats” tab and 3) updating your GMAT score.
- Go to the HBS Comment Wall page and update your application status. You’ll be able to update your status by changing the menus on the upper right corner of the page.
- Post at least one comment on the HBS Comment Wall sharing your status
- Forward the email you received from the Admissions Office to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof that you’ve received a notice from HBS. Beat The GMAT vales your privacy and will not share your personal details with anyone else.
- You must be an HBS R1 applicant who: 1) received a notification from HBS on October 26, 2) updated your application status on the HBS MBA Watch page, and 3) posted a comment on the HBS Comment Wall sharing your status.
- We will hold a random draw for the winners of the $100 gift cards on the morning of Thursday, October 27, and will announce them on the HBS Comment Wall.
Got any questions or comments? Post them in the Beat The GMAT forum or email us at email@example.com!