Brian Lange

Manhattan Prep - GMAT Instructor
Brian Lange - Manhattan Prep - GMAT Instructor
Location:
North Carolina
Education:
UVA (BA); Duke Fuqua (MBA)
Forum Username:
brianlange77

Originally from Massapequa Park, New York -- home of some of American's finest: Jerry Seinfeld, the Baldwin Brothers, and the country's greatest french fries (All-American Hamburger Drive In) -- Brian Lange has spent the majority of his life somewhere within the I-95 corridor on the East Coast between New York and North Carolina.

Brian graduated from the University of Virginia (Go Hoos!) with a double major in Economics and Foreign Affairs, with a primary focus on the development of Latin American economies in the 20th Century. Following graduation, Brian spent the next 4+ years working as a strategy consultant for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, with time based out of both the New York and Philadelphia offices. His time in that role allowed for the leadership of multiple engagements across a variety of industries -- healthcare, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, and energy -- in multiple geographies, including a six-month stint in Mexico City.

Following his time at PwC, Brian moved back to "ACC Country" and successfully completed his MBA at Duke's Fuqua School of Business, and made a career switch into the world of product marketing and brand management. He spent the better part of 6+ years working in a variety of brand management roles at Johnson & Johnson in Pennsylvania and New Jersey (a.k.a. "Dirty Jerz") -- including Tylenol, Splenda & Johnson's Baby products. Recently, he has located back to the North Carolina area and has taken on marketing leadership responsibilities for a variety of brands at GlaxoSmithKline.

He spends 99% of his spare time with his family - his wife Stacey (also a fellow Wahoo), sons Carter and Colby and daughter Campbell. In the remaining 1% of his time, Brian loves working on his ever-improving golf game, following the Yankees, rooting on the Virginia Cavaliers and trying to be the best husband and dad that he can.