Saturday, November 12, 2011, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM US Pacific Time – WE HAVE SOLD OUT, NO SEATS LEFT
This session will teach you about the European MBA and will help you get accepted. Really.
Europe offers some of the finest business school education on the planet, at incredible value. In this session learn why you should consider Europe for your MBA, vs. the traditional path of US schools. By attending this session you’ll also enjoy several benefits:
- Your attendance and resume will be noted by admissions. If you attend this session, we’ll make sure that the European admissions officers at this event will see your resume.
- It’s a great opportunity to network with top European MBA admissions officers. Ask your questions and introduce yourself to the European admissions representatives at this event.
- You’ll walk away with a better understanding of European MBA programs and opportunities in Europe.
How to reserve your spot (limited to 100 attendees)
This is an exclusive session with only 100 spots available. Each European business school will receive resumes from the attendees who participate–a great way to differentiate yourself. Here’s how to reserve your spot:
- Prepare a resume. Create a standard resume that you would normally include as part of a business school application.
- Click the button below to fill out the form to reserve your spot. In this signup form you will be able to submit your resume.
Here are the schools you will meet at this event:
- Bocconi School of Management
- ESADE Business School
- London Business School
The Schedule – Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM US Pacific Time
This is an exclusive webinar where attendance will be limited to 100 attendees. This session is only for people serious about an MBA in Europe, or working in Europe post-MBA. Here’s the schedule for this session:
9am – 10am PT – Meet the top European MBA Programs – Each European MBA program will briefly introduce their programs to the attendees
10am – 11am PT – Live Panel Discussion – Moderated panel with schools to discuss European MBAs and opportunities in Europe
11am – 12pm PT – Q&A with Individual Schools – Attendees will be able to chat with each school representative about school-specific questions
After the Event – Beat The GMAT will send collect attendee resumes in a resume book and send to each European MBA program