Experience the NEW GMAT Official Guide Online
The GMAT® Official Guide series has long been a powerful tool used by test takers to accelerate their test preparation and earn the GMAT score they want. Now, these must-have guides, are available in a new and improved online platform.
The GMAT® Official Guide Online platform offers several features that will give you a true experience when preparing for the exam. These features include:
- Online access to the same 1,500 questions and answers in the printed books, PLUS 50 Integrated Reasoning questions not available in the books.
- Ability to build your own practice sets based on question type, difficulty level, and other filters.
- Option to review and reattempt practice sets to improve your performance.
- A dashboard that offers an in-depth look at practice test results, including:
- Question difficulty level, problem type, and time spent.
- Information about the number of questions answered correct or incorrect, as well as skipped, flagged, and question duration.
- Key performance metrics to show your studying progress and help you assess weak areas.
- Optimization for tablet devices, so you can study on-the-go.
Use the access code within the GMAT® Official Guide, Verbal and Quantitative Reviews to get this powerful, new online study tool. If you don’t own these guides, purchase here. Start your GMAT preparation journey with confidence. Access the GMAT® Official Guide Online today!