Monday Motivation: Your Weekly Career Links
This past weekend I was invited to The University of Redlands to deliver a presentation about my advice for professional success. The University wrote a nice little article about it here if you want to read it. I shared my thoughts on networking, job searching with social media, what to wear to work and office etiquette. (I even had to give advice on what men should wear to work which definitely required a bit of research on my end!:)
I will also be sharing photos and videos of the presentation and my trip to Lake Arrowhead over the weekend on the blog soon. And more weekly giveaways will be announced this week!
Note: If you know any other University or professional group looking for a speaker, make sure you them to my speaking page here.
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 25 Things Every Young Professional Should Know by Age 25 by News to Live By
- 8 Blind Spots Between the Sexes at Work by Forbes
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score Now by Daily Worth
- 10 Ways to Develop a Mastery Mindset by Escape from Cubicle Nation
- 6 Daring Women Reveal Where They Find Their Confidence by Oprah
“The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. This is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big.” – Jim Rohn