Monday Motivation: Your Weekly Career Links
Have you noticed more posts on this blog from me lately? YAY! I realized I have taken the easy route over the last year and taken my voice out of this blog with a lot of guest posts. They have all been really great posts BUT they have not forced me to write.
When I started this blog, I was the only writer and it forced me to write all the time. But now I have gotten overwhelmed by the time it time it takes to accept and manage guest post submissions. Not only that, but I have gotten out of the habit of why I started this blog in the first place – to write and share my advice. So I am going to be writing more. You may not see posts as often as you see them now. But when you do see posts, I have put a lot into them to make them special. Why? Because you and I deserve it.
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Do You Have Executive Presence? by Marie Claire
- 9 Daily Habits That Will Make You Happier by Inc.com
- Colorful Pants in the Office by Damsels in Success
- Yes…Extroverts and Introverts Can Lead Brilliantly! by The Glass Hammer
- The Best Personal Style Blogs For Officewear by Corporette
“Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It’s also a powerful motivator.” - Yogi Berra