I know it’s a little bit early but I am already looking back at 2012 and thinking about my 2013 goals. Maybe it’s the change of weather or the fact that Christmas decorations were available weeks ago at Target. Actually, it probably is just that 2012 was a huge year of change for me and I am still adjusting to it (if you want to read more about my big changes, read this post). Since I am still adjusting to the changes, I need a lot of time to think about what to take my focus off in 2013 so that I can place more focus on other things instead. Stay tuned because you can read all about it here in a couple of weeks!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Just Laid Off? Your 3-Step Action Plan by Lindsay Pollak and The Daily Muse
- 5 Reasons Recruiters Aren’t Giving You the Time of Day by The Brazen Careerist
- Socks, Cold Feet, and Professional Shoes by Corporette
- Why Networking is the Most Hated Job Search Tactic by Careerealism
- 10 Tips For Becoming a Better Morning Person by Real Simple
“Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.” – Barbara Baron