This week is going to be awesome! You want to know why? On Wednesday I get to speak to students at UC Merced! I am so excited to share all my networking tips and experiences with them. Another plus is that my mom is coming with me to be the photographer and we get to stay at the cutest bed and breakfast. Girl’s day! So you can expect to see lots of amazing photos on the blog here soon of the event. No pressure mom!
Also if you missed it, I just posted the next video in my HOT new 3-part series and believe me, you’ll want to check it out right now. It’s chock full of gold including the 5 most common job search mistakes and what you NEED to do before you start your job search. Here’s the link to watch it right away:
Here are your career links to start your week off right:
- Why Your Run-of-the-Mill Job-Search Strategy is Getting You Nowhere by Brazen Careerist
- 10 Insanely Nice Things You Can Say to Anybody by Oprah.com
- The Most Ridiculous Job Interview Questions—and Expert Advice on How to Answer Them by Women & Co.
- 10 Words and Terms That Ruin a Resume by Monster.com
- 8 Things Not to Take to a Job Interview by Position Ignition
“Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.” - Les Brown
What is going to be awesome in your week?