I officially completed my 60 day Insanity Challenge! Now I am moving onto P90X. Yes, I am crazy but I think it will be easier now that I am use to waking up early and working out. It is really nice to have evenings free now instead of worrying about working out!
When do you find time to work out?
Also, today is October 1. That means our October 4X4 Networking Challenge starts today! I already have three meetings scheduled this week so I am off to a good start?
Who are you meeting with in October?
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right!
- The New 24-Hour Workday by Elisabeth Eaves of Marie Claire
- Staying Committed to Habits by Prolific Living
- 6 Ways to Spice Up Your Relationship With Your Job by The Daily Muse
- The Secret To Fighting Stress, Anxiety and Overwhelm by Women on the Fence
- How to Secretly Use LinkedIn to Change Careers by Corporette
“Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward.” - Brian Tracy