Monday Motivation: Your Weekly Career Links
Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend!
This weekend, I went wine tasting in Mexico for a bachelorette party with girlfriends that I met during my MBA program.
It made me think about the connections I made during my MBA program and how valuable and supportive they still are, even if we no longer see each other everyday in class. I remember an MBA information session that I went to before school had even started where someone talked about how close you will become with your classmates because working and going to school is so grueling. It’s so true. After the program is over, then you can just do life together like celebrate fun things like your classmates getting married! Yep, that’s right two of my classmates found a man and a degree in our business program.
Here are some photos of our wine tasting excursion in Mexico:
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Overcome the Top 25 Excuses to Wait on Your Dreams by Lori Deschene
- Things to Do After Work that Can Help Your Career by Amy Levin-Epstein
- 4 To-Dos for Your First Year on the Job by Jennifer Winter
- Best Apps for Busy Women by The Class Hammer
- Key Pieces for Any Work Wardrobe by WorkChic
“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” -Thomas Jefferson