Happy day! My tips for wearing leather to work are featured in the September issue of People StyleWatch magazine! (page 194)!
This Corporate Blogger says someone pinch me! I am honored and ecstatic to be included in the work style section with other amazing women like Alino Cho, CNN Correspondent, Darcy Penick, Shopbop.com Merchandise Manager and Debra Shigley, Author of the Go-Getter Girl’s Guide. And yes I am excited to connect with these ladies and also hoping they will all want to be included in my networking challenge interviews!
Besides reading the magazine this week, here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- How To Dress For Success At Your New Job by The Corporate Fashionista
- The New 24-Hour Workday by Elisabeth Eaves of Marie Claire
- The Top 25 Companies For Work-Life balance by Jacquelyn Smith of Forbes
- Tips for getting Your Butt Out of bed So You Can Actually Get to Work on Time by Alexis Grant of Brazen Careerist
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Suits with Style by Rachel of The Working Wardrobe
“If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden