Our friends at GMAC (the makers of the GMAT) informed us about a really cool opportunity for current undergraduates. Check out this job description below:
Summary Description: The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) is the leader in the discovery and evaluation of talent—through assessments—for programs of study in management and business education. Our primary service, the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®), is an invaluable tool used by graduate management programs around the world to aid the admissions process.
GMAC is looking to engage undergraduate test takers and provide them with valuable information regarding the GMAT Exam. The GMAT Campus Ambassador will host events and provide information to students regarding the GMAT Exam and the value of a graduate management degree. Further, s/he will have the opportunity to develop extensive professional experience in the areas of marketing and outreach
- Increase the number of mba.com registrations, mba.com store sales and GMAT exam registrations through the successful execution of on-campus events
- Participate in local outreach events related to graduate management education
- Develop partnerships with on-campus student organizations and facilitate introductions between GMAC and organizational leadership
- Improve GMAT brand awareness through the distribution of marketing collateral to prospective test takers
- Participate in bi-weekly conference calls with GMAC Field Marketing Coordinator to update progress on events & initiatives
- Make recommendations based on local and institutional knowledge for future events and initiatives
GMAC® values its highly talented employees and offers the ideal climate for innovative, motivated, and proactive individuals with diverse backgrounds.
As a global organization, we understand and appreciate the benefits of myriad cultural perspectives. GMAC is wholly committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a diverse group of talented people, and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other protected criteria, in accordance with applicable law.
Please apply through http://www.gmac.com/gmac/aboutus/gmaccareer.htm attach résumés and a cover letter. You may also apply through email@example.com, or fax to: (703) 668-9687 if you are interested in this role and meet the minimum requirements.