Howdy MBAs – two truths we know about business school:
- You’re spending Sunday in front of the computer catching up on work.
- You’re trolling the Internet for anything that could entertain you more than the work you have in front of you.
Look no further.
Here are some of our favorite links/tweets from the week, separated into tips, profiles, news, and of course, an action item.
Just like we MBAs like it.
- How To Email Busy People [Humbled MBA]
- Get Social. Why Linking In and Facebooking is Important [Just Rick]
- From Banking to Baubles: BaubleBar keeps high-end jewelry prices low by sourcing directly from designer to the customer [BusinessWeek]
- A B-School Boys Club?: What Makes Women Underperform at Business School [Manhattan GMAT]
- More Top-Ranked MBA Programs Now Accept GRE [U.S. News]
- Vote Now: The World’s Best Business Schools [Business Insider]