MBA from UK (Warwick, Cranfield, CASS, Imperial)

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Dear BTG members,

I need specific advice on full UK MBA programs. I intend to start my MBA next year. Due to my profile, UK schools are more realistic option for me. I want to know are they worth the money?

I need to know what are the job prospects for the above mentioned schools? Given that I am not from EU, are UK schools still able to find jobs in UK, post MBA? I understand that the work visa (post MBA) is no longer available for students graduating at UK universities.

Any current student, or alumni might be able to provide me some feedback, will be greatly appreciated.

Also between these four, which school is better ranked in terms of career switching with a focus on Corporate Finance.

Kind regards
Asad

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by asadaslam » Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 pm
Not even a single reply in 2 weeks. :S

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:5 members

by niddy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 pm
asadaslam wrote:Not even a single reply in 2 weeks. :S
I am also looking for information on UK MBA programs,I may not have much info to share, but my sister took a Masters course on Engineering in London (not an MBA) and I can tell it is not hard at all to get a internship in UK and even getting a visa to work full time there is quite easy, she is now a resident in UK and we are from a developing country with no close diplomatic relation to UK. You just have to put the regular effort on it, as any quest for a new job.

If you look at london.edu (LBS website), they have very detailed information about work permits, even enterpreneurs can get a work permit under conditions and when indicated by the MBAs.
Explore this link: https://www.london.edu/about/corporate- ... LbN5tLF-hE

UK is much more foreigners-friendly than US.
I heard from friends that in US Top MBA programs some companies don't even recruit foreigners on their internship, fearing that they would have to go to a immigration process to hire the candidate after it. Of course you still have many options in US besides that companies, but that doesn't sound OK to me.

Hope that can help you somehow.

Att,
niddy