Maybe a round table for the test prep companies

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
GMAT Instructor
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:760
We get a lot of questions in the Strategy forum regarding "what is the best class" etc. It may be a good idea to have the entire board contribute questions that they would either like to know about test prep companies or questions that consumers that have already taken a class wish they would have asked before enrolling. You can save the chat and keep it as a sticky in the strategy forum.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.

Legendary Member
Followed by:2 members

by shashank.ism » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm
I think it is not that much required at this moment. We have sufficient columns to engulf these type of questions. Let it be a part of the same topic as it would be more interactive. Making a new thread for the same would certainly be attractive but would lessen interactiveness.
My Websites:
www.mba.webmaggu.com - India's social Network for MBA Aspirants

www.deal.webmaggu.com -India's online discount, coupon, free stuff informer.

www.dictionary.webmaggu.com - A compact free online dictionary with images.

Nothing is Impossible, even Impossible says I'm possible.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:760

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm
shashank.ism wrote:I think it is not that much required at this moment. We have sufficient columns to engulf these type of questions. Let it be a part of the same topic as it would be more interactive. Making a new thread for the same would certainly be attractive but would lessen interactiveness.
LOL...hi cheater. I don't think that the useful interactiveness would be reduced. All that would happen is that we won't see a new "what's the best prep class" thread every other day.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.

Legendary Member
Followed by:2 members

by shashank.ism » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:43 pm
osirus0830 wrote:
shashank.ism wrote:I think it is not that much required at this moment. We have sufficient columns to engulf these type of questions. Let it be a part of the same topic as it would be more interactive. Making a new thread for the same would certainly be attractive but would lessen interactiveness.
LOL...hi cheater. I don't think that the useful interactiveness would be reduced. All that would happen is that we won't see a new "what's the best prep class" thread every other day.
Thanks Osirus for ur quick response. I like your comment for sure. So what do you want. Create a new column for each and every thing that repeats itself. is that manageable ??
My Websites:
www.mba.webmaggu.com - India's social Network for MBA Aspirants

www.deal.webmaggu.com -India's online discount, coupon, free stuff informer.

www.dictionary.webmaggu.com - A compact free online dictionary with images.

Nothing is Impossible, even Impossible says I'm possible.