Manhattan Prep single handily got me a 720

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Prior to class I figured I could teach myself this math over time and I know how to do reading comprehension, I've done it all my life. In reality I never would have gotten a 700+ score without Manhattan Prep. Not only was class extremely helpful but the teachers were intriguing and I enjoyed attending class, even after a long day at work. Every day was like solving a puzzle and the teachers would supply you with just enough to learn how to attack each problem. The strategies learned in class were super helpful and then the instruction on how to reinforce the material learned was even better. THis is not a test that "doing" more problems will improve your score. The class put me on a regiment that organized my areas of study. Manhattan Prep taught me a lot about how to approach studying for this test (which is huge) and then I received a free assessment towards the end of the course helped me identify specific weak areas, and these two pieces that I could not have done/known on my own I really believe were the reason I got over the hump and got my 720. Additionally Manhattan Prep is set up with MBA Mission who I already have contacted to set up a meeting for the next step towards an MBA.
My instructor was Céilidh Erickson and she was great. Entertaining, engaging, and replied to any and all questions outside of class as well as supplied notes from every class. I highly recommend this class as a study aid for the GMAT. Thanks for time. I'm so happy to have my 700+ score. Thank you Manhattan Prep.

https://www.manhattanprep.com/