Kaplan Test Prep

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

still no luck on the website

by abshersj » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 am
I have tried to register several times by using the link under the image of the 2009 edition and that does not work. It says the code has already been used. I didn't enter a code, so I'm not sure what it is talking about. I have NOT entered the serial number.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:614 members
GMAT Score:800

Re: still no luck on the website

by Stuart@KaplanGMAT » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 pm
abshersj wrote:I have tried to register several times by using the link under the image of the 2009 edition and that does not work. It says the code has already been used. I didn't enter a code, so I'm not sure what it is talking about. I have NOT entered the serial number.
Please send Monica a PM (username vidabella417) - she can help you out directly.

Stuart Kovinsky | Kaplan GMAT Faculty | Toronto

Kaplan Exclusive: The Official Test Day Experience | Ready to Take a Free Practice Test? | Kaplan/Beat the GMAT Member Discount
BTG100 for $100 off a full course

Kaplan GMAT Premier Program 2009 edition

by zoe0919 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 pm
I bought Kaplan GMAT Premier Program 2009 edition. I couldn't register the online companion ,it says "Our records indicate that the key you have entered has already been used. Keys are valid for one time use only. Please enter another key. If you think you got this message in error, call customer service at 1-800-KAPTEST." I purchased the book from www.books.com.tw in August, and I have not registered online. Please give further instructions, thank you.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:3 members
Dear "Kaplan GMAT: Premier Program" customers,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our at Kaptest.com/GMATBooksOnline site. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Please call customer service at 1-800-KAPTEST. They can help you gain access to the online companion.

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo
Editor - Kaplan Publishing

--
We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com

Called and E-mailed

by zoe0919 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 am
Hi Monica,

Thanks for the information. I did call the number 1-800-KAPTEST, however, the line was unavailable. I also sent an e-mail to KAPLAN, but I haven't received anything for more than 48 hours. How can I solve my problem?

Thanks,

Zoe Wang

by vidabella417 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:51 am
Dear Zoe,

Just last month, we rolled out an automated system for our toll-free number so we can more quickly and efficiently help our customers, but we have just recently begun to notice a small glitch.

Sometimes you'll call and hear a message that the line is "unavailable." However, if you call back right away, you'll get through to the automated menu, and your call will be directed to the appropriate customer serivce representative.

Therefore, please try calling our toll free number (1-800-527-8378) again.

I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, and wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo

--

We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com

i"m experiencing same problem while registering for online companion usin g the 2009 GMAT Premier Program. Whem I go to www.kaptest/gmatbooksonline, I don't see the link for the 2009 Premier Program. All I see is emty boxes for the key and when I put in my key I get the message that it's not valid.
Please help!!!......Didn't expect this from Kaplan..

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members
dpandana wrote:i"m experiencing same problem while registering for online companion usin g the 2009 GMAT Premier Program. Whem I go to www.kaptest/gmatbooksonline, I don't see the link for the 2009 Premier Program. All I see is emty boxes for the key and when I put in my key I get the message that it's not valid.
Please help!!!......Didn't expect this from Kaplan..
Hi dpandana, you are missing the ".com" to kaptest.com in your URL. I do this all the time too. :)
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Not able to register

by Nupur4u » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 pm
Dear Kaplan Team,

I tried to register through the Kaptest.com/GMATbooksonline inorder to start with my preparation by giving the diagnostic test.

I have purchased GMAT Premier Program 2009 Edition book 1 week back and it is a fresh copy. I am not able to register as it is not taking the Key given at the back. I am from India.
I am not able to connect to the helpdesk number. Please make your process little more user friendly as we can see the same queries in earlier posts too.

Please do the needful as soon as possible. My email ID is [email protected]. Hope to see a mail soon and get my online companion soon.

Thanks and Regards
Nupur Srivastava

GMAT Score:710

kaplan on line companion registration

by Gaurav Yadav » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 am
please tell me how to register for the online companion
for kaplan gmat premier program 2009?

I cannot find any link to register.

by vidabella417 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:08 am
Dear "Kaplan GMAT: Premier Program, 2009 EDITION" customers,

Our site has been updated! Clicking on a separate link for the 2009 edition is no longer required.

Please enter your serial number, as indicated by the instructions at Kaptest.com/GMATbooksonline. When you enter the serial number, be sure to enter it carefully, include the HYPHENS, and use CAPTIAL letters.

If you are still expriencing difficulty, please call customer service at 1-800-KAPTEST. They can help you gain access to the online companion. If you are outside of the U.S., please email [email protected].

[Please note that a serial number is limited to the original owner of a book, and is nontransferable. If you are borrowing a book from a friend or library, or you have purchased a used book, the serial number has likely already been used, and you will get an "invalid number" notice.]

Best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo

--

unable to register

by mlakhtakia » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 am
UNABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE

Repected Sir,

I just purchased KAPLAN GMAT PREMIER PROGRAM 2009 EDITION. After I sign up using the key given at the back page of the book I am prompted to create an account. I am from Mumbai India and every time I enter the pin code of my area it says that invalid Zip Code and creation of my account remains unsuccessful. Kindly help.

Regards
Mohit Lakhtakia

by vendest » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm
vidabella417 wrote:Dear "Kaplan GMAT: Premier Program, 2009 EDITION" customers,

Our site has been updated! Clicking on a separate link for the 2009 edition is no longer required.

Please enter your serial number, as indicated by the instructions at Kaptest.com/GMATbooksonline. When you enter the serial number, be sure to enter it carefully, include the HYPHENS, and use CAPTIAL letters.

If you are still expriencing difficulty, please call customer service at 1-800-KAPTEST. They can help you gain access to the online companion. If you are outside of the U.S., please email [email protected].

[Please note that a serial number is limited to the original owner of a book, and is nontransferable. If you are borrowing a book from a friend or library, or you have purchased a used book, the serial number has likely already been used, and you will get an "invalid number" notice.]

Best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo

--
There is no such link on kaptest.com/booksonline
and yes it is not working. if you google "Kaplan online companion" you will see that thousands of people are having the same problem, and shokingly kaplan is not doing anything about it beside puting you on the answering machine and not replying to emails!!