Kaplan GMAT premier program 2008 software

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I purchased the GMAT Permier Program 2008 Ediditon, registered for the webiste and have completed all the parctice questions and the 4 tests on the CD.

Are there other CAT's that i can purchase from Kaplan that will give me more scored tests beyoned the 4 on the CD?

thanks,

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:3 members

More GMAT Practice with Kaplan

by vidabella417 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 am
Hello offthebeatenpath,

Thank you for your query!! We don't have any extra practice tests that you can buy in bookstores. However, I would recommend going to kaptest.com/gmat or calling 1-800-KAPTEST to learn about Kaplan's many different GMAT prep options, so you can find the one is right for you.

One product that I really like and frequently recommend to customers who buy the GMAT: Premier Program is the GMAT Quiz Bank.
You get more than 1000 questions that you can access 24/7 from any internet browser, each with comprehensive answer explanations. You can even customize your quizzes based on question type, content, and difficulty level. Take quizzes in Timed Mode to test your stamina, or in Tutor Mode to see explanations as you work. Best of all, you also get detailed reports to track your progress. It's a really effective, streamlined way to work on your weaknesses and reinforce your strengths before Test Day.

I hope this has been helpful, and I wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo
Editor - Kaplan Publishing

--
We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com