Kaplan CATs

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Kaplan CATs

by missionmba » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 pm
I have bought Kaplan GMAT Premier Program 2008 edition with CD. I have a question: is it possible to see all the questions that are there in the CD?.
I know that the CATs are adaptive but i want to see all the questions with their explanations. This would be very helpful for my preparation.

Thanx
Mission Mba

Everyone has a will to win but very few have the will to prepare to win

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:2 members

by Jen Kedro » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 am
Hi missionmba,

Unfortunately it is not possible to simply view all of the CAT questions in the pool. However you can review all of the questions and explanations for all of the CATs that you complete, and we encourage you to do so to learn from your mistakes.

If you find that you desire additional questions to practice with, you might also be interested in Kaplan's GMAT Quiz Bank, available for purchase on our website at www.kaptest.com/gmat, with over 1000 additional questions that you can sort by type, topic, and difficulty level. Or you might want to work on additional books and use GMAC's official guide (though we recommend using computer-based practice as much as possible for a realistic setting, so be sure to use more than just books). Finally, with an online course (also detailed on our website), you'd have access to a great many more practice questions and resources, so that is yet another option.

Let us know how else we can help, and good luck with your studies!
Jen Kedrowski
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
GMAT Teacher
MBA Admissions Consultant
National Product Team Member