Job opportunities for foreign MBA graduates

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi.

I am looking for MBA programs in US and I was exploring some leadership programs in this country. I noticed that most of them (at least those I saw) require a permanent visa or citizenship in US. Does anyone know about the general conditions of working for the foreign graduates.

I hope I have asked my question in a right place!

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 am
Hi ehsan,

Thanks for your question. Take a look at this article from last year that gives a pretty good summary of a survey conducted by GMAC regarding the intent and plans for companies to hire international students. Schools such as Stanford GSB and Chicago Booth have had recent success in this area.

Hope this helps! Best of luck!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!

Followed by:1 members

by Humstudents » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:20 pm
CriticalSquareMBA wrote:Hi ehsan,

Thanks for your question. Take a look at this article from last year that gives a pretty good summary of a survey conducted by GMAC regarding the intent and plans for companies to hire international students. Schools such as Stanford GSB and Chicago Booth have had recent success in this area.

Thanks.Good reply for me too as well.

by ehsan.polymechanic » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:40 am
CriticalSquareMBA wrote:Hi ehsan,

Thanks a lot. Sorry for delay ;)