Jamboree Review

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Jamboree Review

by rb98 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:52 am
Hi Guys!
I joined Jamboree Classes in Hudson Lane for my GMAT Preparation . I chose the two month course and was able to score decent marks in my first attempt. The faculty and staff are very friendly and are always willing to help you anytime.Faculty who taught Quant section was readily available to solve my doubts . He guided me on how to tackle the exam ,both quant and verbal sections. I took my admission counselling through Jamboree (New Friends Colony) and the counsellor was very supportive. The counsellor solved all my queries no matter how small they were. On the whole , my experience at Jamboree has been great and I would suggest everyone to get their coaching for GMAT and admission counselling from them.

Thanks.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by punekar.gauri » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:40 pm
I had signed up for Jamboree test prep and the counselling services. Though the faculty for GMAT were really good and supportive, I was really disappointed with the Admission Services. First of all, I had paid a large sum of money for so called 'assistance'. However, I ended up doing majority of the job with hardly any help with the Letter of Recommendation. My writer would tell me to write everything and would just edit a few things. If that strategy was supposedly effective then I should have received some positive response from the Universities. I tried to contact them to understand the possible problems in my application. However they told me that my score wasn't good enough (I had a 710 and a friend of mine with the same profile and a score of 620 got into the same university I was applying to). I do understand that there are other components of the application that make a lot of difference. But that precisely was the reason why I went to Jamboree in the first place. I was really dissapointed. Also, the list of colleges were pointless. In the end, I had to do my own research for applications