ISBM MBA is Valid

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

ISBM MBA is Valid

by anilbajwa » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:41 pm
As students of ISBM MBA distance learning, I would recommend this kind of learning to everyone who is incapable of learning in a good B school due to geographical barriers or time constraints.

ISBM MBA is completely valid and certified worldwide. ISBM MBA is not only validated by international institutions but is also linked with various Indian institutes such as Indian Society for Technical Education, National HRD Network, Bombay Management Association and National Development Agency.

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 am
anilbajwa wrote:As students of ISBM MBA distance learning, I would recommend this kind of learning to everyone who is incapable of learning in a good B school due to geographical barriers or time constraints.

ISBM MBA is completely valid and certified worldwide. ISBM MBA is not only validated by international institutions but is also linked with various Indian institutes such as Indian Society for Technical Education, National HRD Network, Bombay Management Association and National Development Agency.
Can you please elaborate the opportunities grabbed by students of ISBM in business world?

I hope you are referring to ISBM, Mumbai.
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Humstudents » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:31 pm
One of my friend doing ISBM MBA.He told me that the worth of that program is too much.