introduce myself

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

introduce myself

by makkwende » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 am
Hello Everyone,

Im Maurine I live in Florida.I work for a non profit organization as a Trainer and IT support.Ive been out of school for a decade and want to get into business school for a PHD in business or MBA.
Im very excited about this community.Is there anyone here with very bad math skills?
My math level is very low and I have a friend who helps me out twice a week and I try to follow the 60days schedule.I plan to take the GMAT last week of October
I took the GMAT once with little preparation and had a terrible score.Im looking towards a high score above 700 and im ready to do all it takes to pass this exam and get it out of the way.
Right now i don't have a life and GMAT has taken over.I really look forward to work with you guys
Thanks for having me.Ive read quite a few interesting threads and im excitied to be here.
Cheers
Maurine

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 pm
Maurine welcome to the forum. The MBA and PhD are both terminal degrees, so should be the last degree you'll ever need. Your hard work in preparing for the GMAT therefore should pay off! Additionally, as you likely know, they lead down different paths, so make sure you fully refine your vision for why you want to go back to school, since both types of programs will expect a very focused plan. Good luck!
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options