International Management/International Business MBA

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello all. I'm browsing through MBA concentrations and I came across MBAs for International Management/business which seems very enticing to me. Do you think this concentration is sought after by job recruiters after graduation? Also, I looked for the top International Management business schools in America and came up with Thunderbird and University of South Carolina. Are these schools well recognized? If not,could you please recommend a better school.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by interviewbay22 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:36 pm
Hello

Top schools in the US for MBA in this concentration are Harvard and Wharton. Other top schools in the US are - Stanford, Chicago - Booth, Columbia, USC - Marshall, Temple - Fox and Northwestern - Kellogg. The curriculum for this specialization is quite rigorous, as it also involves studying abroad for a semester. And recruiters do consider this specialization quite valuable. More importantly, if you pursue IMBA from a reputed business school such as the ones mentioned above, the degree will be most sought after by recruiters. Thunderbird has a specialization International Management and the program is competitive. Are you looking for an MBA in the US only? Some European schools also feature in the top ten for IMBA.

All the best
www.interviewbay.com
Application Reviews & Mock Interviews by Alumni of Your Target Business School.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by tyagiro1 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:20 am
Hello Interviewbay22,

Your comment is really helpful. I am also looking for information about schools offering International Business Program. Do you have a list of best business schools globally. I mean just list by ranking no matter it is in US, Europe or Asia.

Thanks you in advance.