IE business school MIM Interview invitation

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

IE business school MIM Interview invitation

by manchiso » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:47 am
Hi everyone
i got an interview invitation for the MIM program at IE. any interview tips please. i really need your help. and i also want to know the dress code. anyone to help please.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by robin35 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am
Hi manchiso,
I understand this is a year later, but how did your interview go?
I'm planning to apply for the Sept 2016 intake of the IE MiM, do you think it's too late for the same?

Any advice in regards to the application process would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!
Robin

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Andre Torres » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:34 pm
Dear Robin

We are a leading MBA admissions advisory firm with a team of graduates from the TOP MBA programs and ex-adcom personnel that specializes in placing our clients at the world's TOP MBA programs, such as Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, Stanford, among others.

If you have questions or if you would like us to provide you with a profile evaluation, please sign up for a free consultation with one of our experts.

Best regards,

MBAitNOW
Admission Consultant at MBAitNOW
Visit mbaitnow.com and sign up for a FREE consultation.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Hey manchiso,

I know the response is late, but we're hoping the answer helps other candidates out there.

Although the interview is an important part of the admission process, it is only a way for the schools to ensure that you are who you say you are. Remember, you are already prepared for this. The application process has trained you to understand the picture you want to paint to the interviewer.

I personally think that one of the best ways of preparing for the interview is jotting down points from different parts of your application and creating an elaborate document on it.
The application is just a summary of who you are.

Having extra content for the different aspects of your application definitely helps since you might be questioned on only specific parts due to the constraint of time. Go over this document a couple of times to get familiar with how you are going to answer questions.

Feel free to improvise since the queries are going to be about your life and you know better about your life than anyone else. Talk about values that are important to you personally. Solid preparation for any speech or interview is thorough knowledge on the subject.
Ask yourself questions like 'why would you be a good fit?', 'what makes you stand out amongst your peers?', 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?', 'how will your achievements help you in the program?' and 'what are your short term and long term goals?'
If you struggle with speaking, then I suggest reading online resources such as Dale Carnegie's books. Hope your interview went well.

For a free profile evaluation, essay tips and other MiM queries feel free to check out,
https://www.mim-essay.com/
We offer application services for top MiM programs around the world.
Hope this answer was helpful.
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat