Ideal time for appearing GMAT for Fall semester application

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I am a GMAT aspirants and will appear for GMAT soon. Before that I have a question regarding the time of appearing GMAT. The question is If I want to appeal B-school at Fall semester then what will be the ideal time to appear for GMAT?

Please let me know your suggestion regarding this. I would be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Pallab Dhara

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am
Hello, Pallab Dhara. Your scores are valid for five years. You need to take the GMAT exam at least 20 days before your first application deadline to ensure schools receive your score report in time. Beyond that, the best time to take the GMAT exam is when you are ready! Once you feel confident that you will score to the best of your ability, you should plan to take the exam. I hope that helps.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by pallab_dhara » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am
Thanks for your reply.