hi friends

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

hi friends

by aragaon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:38 am

hi friends
I am new to this site and i dont know how to use it . can anybody tell me how can i use it ? I had a doubt friends .Is work experience compulsory for doing MBA in US ? I am asking this beacuse i am doing my engineering final year . So i dont have any work experience .

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:33 am
welcome to the forums aragaon :)

I can assure you that this site is most simple forum board you would get. ...its easy to roam around the forums if you are litl bit aware of GMAT test in general and its sections.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: hi friends

by beatthegmat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:21 pm
aragaon wrote:

hi friends
I am new to this site and i dont know how to use it . can anybody tell me how can i use it ? I had a doubt friends .Is work experience compulsory for doing MBA in US ? I am asking this beacuse i am doing my engineering final year . So i dont have any work experience .
Hi aragaon:

Welcome to the community!

With regard to your question about work experience--for most MBA programs in the US, it's not a requirement to have work experience. However, the vast majority of candidates apply after a few years of work.

If you feel like you are ready to apply to business school out of college, then that's certainly an option that's open to you. From what I've observed in business school admissions trends, it seems like b-schools are trying to attract younger folks into their programs and are starting to be a little more open to people applying out of college.

Best of luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school