Great experience with Stacy Blackman Consulting

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ehsan.polymechanic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:29 am
Hi

Thanks a lot my friends for sharing your valuable experiences with this consultant. However, it would be much more useful if you had also mentioned your resume, even briefly .

Best.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Warraicha » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 am
It was only a dream till I started working with SBC and specifically Margaret Strother. When I started I didn't have enough knowledge of how this would work, I literally made a leap of faith with SBC and it turned out to be the best investment I could've made. I not only ended up being accepted into the only school I applied (a top ranked school), but also secured a full scholarship. It was all dreams come true at once. None of it could have been possible without the help of Margaret. I went in with an unrealistic demand: One school, very short deadline, not knowing where I wanted to go and essentially very vague post MBA goals. It was amazing how she could polish my thinking and bring out what was always within me. The things that I did not value at all became my biggest selling points in my essays. It's amazing how she polished everything I had to say without even putting in a single sentence of her own. Hours and hours of her asking questions and then asking some more till I'd become speechless and start to see what she wanted me to see. And it was not only essays, she guided me to ace my interview with mock interview preps too. I have nothing but praise for Margaret - she is a miracle worker :)