Good Admission Consultant in Bangalore

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Good Admission Consultant in Bangalore

by Shridharvk » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am
Dear All,

I have GMAT score of 660(45, 36) and a 4.5 years of experience in IT. I served in the USA for 6 months for knowledge sharing and training purposes.

Do I stand a chance to get into colleges like Purdue, Indiana (for MIS), Univ of Wisconsin Madison, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, etc with 50-60% scholarship?

Also, please suggest a good admission consultant in Bangalore. I am badly in need of one.

Thanks,
Sridhar

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by vj0616 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am
Hi Sridhar,

Please Help me out with the consultants you found in banglore.

Thanks
Varun

by bideshkar » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 pm
Hi Sridhar,
I believe 660 is a competitive score for the schools you have chosen. End of the day what matters is your complete package of GMAT, Undergrad GPA, Work ex., recommendations and of course the essays.
As long as you are in mid 80% of accepted students' GMAT then you can focus on other factors. From my experience and as everyone else would say, GMAT is not the only cut ON/OFF parameter.
In addition, it might be better if you can identify which all areas of your application you need help and then seek for advice. Hope this helps.

-Bidesh

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Anahatha » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 am
Hi Sridhar/Varun ,

Were you guys able to find a good consultant in Bangalore? If so , please share the details.

Thanks in advance!

by mandald » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am
Hi,

Please let me know if you know any good consultants in Bangalore.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:332 members

by Jon@Admissionado » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 pm
We are worldwide my friend, and have experience with many many Indian students.
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.

by charlesxl » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 am
Why don't you check out my consultancy, XLMBA based out from Bangalore.
Consultant at XLMBA.

For a Better MBA application, WWW.XLMBA.COM

Read our admission tips blog for top class free content.

by ivycow » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 am
Sorry for the shameless self-plug, try www.ivycow.com for a change. I've been running it for a while and have helped tons of Indian students get into their dream b-schools.

by rautab » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:20 am
After applying and getting dinged at various schools last year I decided to go for a admission consultant and after a lot of reserach decided to go for MBADream.in and I couldn't have done any better. One of the reason I choose them was because they are experts with indian applicants. Add to it a solid track record of getting more than 99% of the applicants admitted into their preffered MBA program you have a winner in my eyes.

Getting 7 interview invites from TOP 20 schools already combined with ISB speaks volume about the quality of work done by MBADream. I also got admitted into Vanderbilt Owen with more than 75% scholarship. I am thoroughly convinced that MBADream increased my chances many times over than if I had done it on my own considering I would fall under the most competitive applicant pools ever. My consultant's guidance and ability to see the best in me helped me realize my life long dreams. I would highly recommend MBAdream, especially to anyone that wants to differentiate themselves and compete for the most coveted business school acceptance letters

by mnitgmat » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 am
Hi,

i would like to share my experience, as i navigated through my mba pursuit. I came across mbadream.in through a friend referal, which followed with a free initial consultation. My research and belief led me to work with mbadream.in team and the journey was very smooth, with school selection and brainstorming on essays being key points in the process. After three months of hard work, i was offered admission in several top 30 US universities and some of them offered generous scholarships.

A suggestion i would like to make to aspirants for the future is that GMAT is critical along with essays, and a good GMAT score backed with solid essays and obviously a good interview, would result in a admit and most likely a scholarship.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Jacob003 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 am
I also need one please help me to sort out this, Thanks!

by nishandas1991 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 pm
Hi guys
I came across an excellent platform to connect with current students and alumni of different top rated B schools across the world . A first hand insight into the application process is something which all of us could use and it has really helped me in the tedious application process .
Please visit the website .

https://mentmo.com

I am posting it because I was benefited from the website.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Vanessa Clemens » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:28 am
I took Manhattan and General Education's help for cracking the GMAT as well as for B-School shortlisting and other related advice. Though Manhattan is U.S Based, General Education has Bangalore contact - +91 9035050056

by Admissionsamurai » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:40 am
Take consulting services from people who have already been through the path. Visit our website. admissionsamurai.com for more detailed information

by anuj1112 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:39 am
I came across www.punditview.com while seeking help for my application. They have mentors from world class MBA colleges who can give specific inputs. Has anyone of you tried it? Would like some inputs