GMAT study group: Boston?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:700

GMAT study group: Boston?

by noclue9454 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Hi,

I am looking for a study partner or two to study with. I am free most weeknights after 6pm and almost every weekend. I plan to take the exam late-November. My current GMAT prep has been quite on/off but I am familiar with the topics and just need to get myself down to practice and study effectively.

~Isha

Hello

by sinatra » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:05 pm
Hi Isha,

I am looking for a Gmat prep partner.I am free most weeknights and weekends like you.Just want to start the prep asap.Let me know if you have already started or formed some group.
cheers
gaurav

GMAT Score:700

Hi!

by noclue9454 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 pm
Hey Gaurav,

I still haven't formed a group, so yep, the offer's still open. What are your geographic coordinates? Weekdays, I am at Davis Square. Weekends, I am near Northeastern Univ. area. I am 100% T-dependent.

Good area to possibly meet up could be the Boston Public Library(cons: bad hours) or the Comp Sci building that's part of Northeastern.

~Isha

hello

by sinatra » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 am
Isha,
Ok weekdays I am in kendall square and weekends i can commute to nearby places in boston/cambridge.I have a car so commute is not an issue.I think we can meet sometime in the coming days to decide upon how we want to proceed.
Btw i work 9-(5:30-6:00) on weekdays so it will be only after that
Was not sure if it was ok to reveal numbers and email ids on the forum so decided on sending a separate message to you.plz check your inbox.
cheers
Gaurav

Boston Study Group

by nash21 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:40 pm
Hello, I just starting prepping for the GMAT and would like to join a study group. I live in the southend and work in backbay, so all the listed places are very convenient for me. Please let me know if your group is meeting.

• Page 1 of 1