Gmat Help...

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Gmat Help...

by karanchopra » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:03 am
I am planning to give GMAT in Dec 08' as i am not fully prepared now
but i came to know its not wirth giving test in dec as i will get admissions in 2010 only if i take the test in dec because seats gets filled.. so i have been advised to give test in sep 08'

Please advise..

P.S. i have no idea about GMAT i am plaaning to get all information about tests, materials n everything. Please help me on that also

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members
GMAT Score:750+

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm
Hi Karan,
I am not sure if I understood your questions correctly - but if you are applying to MBA programs for admission in 2010, then you can take the GMAT anytime before you submit your applications.

Regards,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by karanchopra » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:44 pm
Hi Nikhil

my ques was i wanted to clarify that if i give GMAT in dec 08' then will i be able to get addmission in 09' or i have to wait till 2010 as told by one of my frnd

and is there some difference takin admission in spring or fall as i came to know during one season (dont know which one) thr is disadvantage of takin admission because placement dont happen

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members
GMAT Score:750+

by VP_MBA_Guru » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:11 pm
Karan,
You need to submit a GMAT score when applying to MBA programs. So you will have to wait until take the test before submitting your application. I strongly encourage you to take the test well before your applications are due; in case you are unhappy with your score, you can take the test again.

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep